Choose a partner with unmatched experience.
S&C gives you the power to feel comfortably in control of your project. Leveraging our extensive experience designing and building microgrid systems, we’ll develop a customized solution for you that will anticipate future demands and ensure reliability.
S&C’s IPERC GridMaster® Microgrid Control System
This control system is the brain of a microgrid. It is the key to unlocking the microgrid’s benefits, and it is the critical piece that makes the microgrid “smart.”
Designed specifically for microgrids, S&C’s unique network architecture offers the intelligence and performance required to control, monitor, and communicate with your microgrid’s generation sources, loads, and distribution equipment.
A complex series of interconnected microgrids for a major Texas utility.Watch Video
City of Field Microgrid
An energy storage-backed microgrid providing support during outages in Canada.Watch Video
More Case Studies
- S&C Builds Ameren a Microgrid To Study Distribution Use Cases
- S&C Engineers Overcome Real-World Challenges Constructing a Groundbreaking Microgrid
- S&C Provides Community Energy Storage to Smooth Solar Power in California
- Canada’s First Utility-Scale Energy Storage System Islands Remote Town During Outages
- PureWave® Storage Management System Fortifies California Jail’s Microgrid
- Island Energy Storage Reduces Air Pollution Emissions
- Smart Microgrid Goal: Perfect Power
Latest Microgrid Articles
- Post Irma: Will the Southeast become the New Northeast for Microgrids?
- Analysis: Will the Perry Study Actually Help Microgrids and Energy Storage?
- S&C Electric’s IPERC Wins Designation for Military Microgrid Controller
- Most Read Microgrid Articles & the Trends They Reveal for 2017
- Pennsylvania Tackles a Big One: Who Pays for Utility Microgrids?
- A Steady Ride Up for the Microgrid Market in 2017?
- Military Microgrids Steeply Cut Energy Costs Says New Study
- Creating a Smart City? Do this First
- Why Energy Storage May be Bigger than You Think
- Ameren Microgrid Goes Live as First in Utility Cybersecurity
- Building Unintentional Microgrids on Purpose
- Microgrids Plus Feeders Equal a Winning Combination
- The Growing Problem of Momentary Power Outages: What Can Utilities Do?